- Learn about evidence based care, comfort measures, and advocacy$265
- An opportunity to see what the Evidence can do for your clients.$125-$225
- Online & in person doula services are available contact for more infoContact for pricing
- Childbirth Education customized for you and your place of birth.300 Canadian dollars
- Individualized lactation support with Cindy Rogers Maitland, IBCLC150 Canadian dollars
- Offered in partnership with Revanna Powell www.revannapowell.com$250- $350
- Private class in your home- Infant choking rescue, CPR & First Aid.125 Canadian dollars
- A 2 hour recorded class to view when you schedule allows80 Canadian dollars
*Refund Policy: Your payment reserves a spot in the class and is non-refundable, but can be transferred with adequate notice and approval from Equanimity Birth & Wellness.
"The information provided and the language used in Equanimity classes was inclusive to all walks of life which was very refreshing"