I have been fortunate enough to have supported pregnant people and new parents as a childbirth educator since 2014. Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, I provide pregnant people and their birth teams, with a non judgemental, evidence based, support and education that they need in order to have a gentle birthing experience.
Birth is truly my passion and I would love to share my excitement about it with you.
With Equanimity Birth & Wellness you can rest assured that all birthing people are welcome and will be giving the utmost respect . Simply get in touch to get started.
Education & Training
- B.A. Kinesiology
- Evidence Based Birth Instructor
- Certified Childbirth Educator, Childbirth International
- Certified Doula, DONA International
- Spinning Babies training
- Certified Gentlebirth Instructor
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Advocate (In progress)
- Fertility Advocate (In progress)
I look forward to meeting you and talking about how I can support you through your pregnancy!
Mandy Johnson Renaud
"We worked with Mandy Johnson Renaud for our birth class and it was engaging, non judgmental, empowering and an all out wonderful experience."